Wednesday, September 7, 2011

we can't take the heat

Dear Southern California,

It's September, why am I SO HOT?!?! I wake up every morning feeling like I'm going to suffocate and doing my Shred seriously blows. I feel so nauseous from the heat and the sweat and the jump squats and push ups and lunges and "full on Rocky style sit ups". 

I don't know how my little Bogart handles it with all of that fur of his. He is obviously as miserable as I am.

Please cool down, it's nearly Autumn for heaven's sake.

Sincerely,
Andrea & Bogart



"It's so hot! I need to roll around on the mattress!"



"Maybe a bath will cool me off..."

"Who am I kidding? I'm losing my mind!"


"Maybe another bath will help...

... or not."

"I'll just lay here as still as possib-

wait, what was that?!"


4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Aww, poor kitty. I love the wide eyes. It's getting super chilly here (I live in Maine), and I could go for warmer temps, but when it's too hot it's just unbearable. Cool down soon!

Kacie said...

i went to Norwalk today at lunch to meet Todd... 107.

it felt like i was in the Scorch Trials.

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

N'awwwwhhhh! I hope it cools down with you soon. x hivenn

Victoria Gayle said...

These pictures seriously made me lol, ha!