Monday, November 28, 2011

Dub Dub Weigh In

{Week Two}

+ 0.4 lbs
Change since week one: - 1.8 lbs
Change since 2006: 31.8 lbs

So I gained a little bit this week, but honestly I'm not worried about it. It was Thanksgiving week. Gaining less than a pound during Thanksgiving is a success to me because I have definitely had years when Thanksgiving set me back a few el bees. The best I can do is get back on track and keep losing. I won't let the holidays weigh me down. No sir.



Thank you to everyone who is so supportive of my efforts to lose weight and get healthy. It really means a lot <3
Wish me luck for this week, friends!

5 comments:

Adrian said...

I think I gained 5 pounds over the weekend. Awesome job! Hang in there this holiday season, it always gets me.

Caitlin said...

Good luck, lady! Wishing you all the best :)

Anonymous said...

seriously, that little bit of gain on a holiday week is amazing! I'm too scared to even see how much damage pie and mashed potatoes did to me.

grey rose (they/them) said...

yes! you're a champion, you inspire me, andrea!

Yara Simón said...

I'd definitely agree that it was an accomplishment. =]