Wednesday, February 23, 2011

scenes from the weekend (and prez day)

Friday
{I finally met Singer}
 {and Casper}


 {Kacie's yummy veggie pasta soup}



Saturday
{I have no photos for Saturday, but we did have an awesome evening with Jeff and Lauren and a few of their friends. We went to The Luckman for a post-modern, contemporary Israeli dance group. 
It was a great cultural experience and SO FUN}

Sunday
{A beautiful shower for a beautiful friend}



 {Kris, the bride, with her flower girl}


 {Groom-to-be, Bud, stopped by for a surprise visit}

 {Holding part of the gift I got her}
{Kris, remember that the other half of your gift will be for the wedding!}
 {Super stoked on Courtney's amazing gift}
 {Kris, Courtney & myself}

{My sister's birthday at Ruth's Chris}

 {Mom & Jeff}
 {Yummy lobster appetizer}
 {Orange Pomegranate Martini}
 {This tells me she loved the gift we gave her, Chanel Gardenia perfume}
 {French onion soup}
 {Lobster, which came with sides, but we all shared}

Monday
{Lauren & Jeff's chickens}



 {and their duckies}






 {Toonses!}



 {The yummy lasagna Lauren taught me to make}
{We also tried making grapefruit sorbet = epic fail}
{As well as vanilla ice cream = kinda worked}
Post a Comment