Thursday, February 24, 2011

Slideshow #2

Last week I "premiered" my video slideshow for Ireland, which you can view here.

This week's premiere is from London, England which was the second country we visited on our 4 week long honeymoon.

If you like The Beatles, you might like this installment, although the video was only long enough to feature two songs. The first was an obvious choice for a honeymoon and the second was one of my favorites of their more upbeat songs.

I hope you all enjoy!

(It's not as long as last weeks video ;-D)

Again, please press play immediately followed by pause to allow the video to load a little before pressing play again.

Honeymoon in London from Andrea Carpenter-Heffernan on Vimeo.
Slideshow with music of my honeymoon in London with David.

Music by The Beatles

4 comments:

Liesl said...

Yippeee!!! I loved watching your Ireland slideshow...so I'm off to watch your London one now!

Liesl :)

Jayne said...

Yay for gallivanting thru London vicariously! You made Hubs homesick! Did you get my Ireland comment, and know it was from me? I didn't realize what account i was signed in under! ha!

Fash Boulevard said...

Love the post. Thanks for sharing, love.

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Liesl: Thanks! I hope you like the London one, too :)

Court: Awww I hope not too homesick! I don't think I got the Ireland comment. I'll check again real quick.

Fash: Thanks!!