Friday, August 26, 2011

don't you love it

Don't you love it when something unexpected happens,

something like a huge crash of a wave un-welcomingly tumbles you down,

pushes you ten steps back from where you've so weakly climbed

and the love of your life is right there,

right where you need him,

exactly what you need him to be.

And though at first you may not realize it, somewhere in the midst of it
the tears in your eyes cease to drain you

and by the words of his prayer and the touch of his hand

you realize that you are


HOME.

8 comments:

Caitlin said...

Best feeling ever. <33 :)

Katy said...

The best. I got an unexpected phone call from work the other day and just BURST into tears. My husband was right there with me through the ugly mess. It's the best feeling. ;-)

grey rose (they/them) said...

love. xo

Hayley said...

In response... yes they will print ANY photos off of your iPhone! They are REALLY cute I promise! You should use the code, it makes your order super cheap. I asked them if I could blog about them thats how much I loved the service! Let me know if you try it.

Hayley

Kacie said...

i love this. so powerful.

Elizabeth said...

Nicely Said! Stopping over from #bloglovin

Sarah @ Made in USA Challenge said...

Love the way you expressed this beautiful feeling! Really enjoy your writing. New follower from comment hour.
Sarah @ made in usa challenge

Marie said...

i love the little snippets you share about your wonderful man. you two make me swoon. <3